"I understand you
we see eye to eye,
like a double rainbow
in the sky
& wherever you go
so will I
‘cause a double rainbow
is hard to find.”
1. lent starts tomorrow, I’ve decided to give up meat & soda. except the day of my birthday & my parties. every year I have to make an exception for my bday.
2. speaking of birthdays, this last year was about transformation. I want my motto/theme of the year to be ‘do something different.’ in more ways than one.
3. I changed my lockscreen password. it seems insignificant, but I’ve had the same password for as long as I’ve been team iPhone. and the other password was special to me. oh well. new beginnings.
4. looking online for bathing suits hoping that makes summer come faster.
5. I keep reading the “psych fact” that materialistic people are lonely…like damn, why is it all of that, what if I just like nice shit. is that rationalization. lol whatever.
6. I literally just realized what giving up meat means…no tacos…no burgers…no chicken sandwiches…no hot links. oh shit. what the shit did I do.
7. think Bria’s interlude will forever be one of my favorite drake songs. idk. it’s just something about it.
8. I can’t wait until I meet my Prince Charming. I’d have cooked him all the pancakes for breakfast today for pancake day and hella rich food in honor of mardi gras.