1. this year has been off to a rocky start. it hasn’t been bad but it’s only been okay. I’ve dealt with my downs and I’ve enjoyed my ups. I have often found myself asking the universe or god, when does it get easier, when is it my turn. I don’t hear back but with every setback I understand that the time isn’t now. I have done the positive thinking, I have done the therapy, the meditating. im hopeful that my break is around the corner. this isn’t me feeling sorry for myself but rather me acknowledging that this is a hard time for me. that this is a time where I find my strength and where it makes me better.
2. after losing 32lbs none of my clothes fit and shopping for new ones is hard. but it’s nice feeling better in my clothes.
3. I had johnny rockets today and I feel like it was everything. I would have rather had nations but that was the next best thing. it was soo yum.
4.i hate season finales.
5. the great gatsby is my new favorite movie of all time. if there was a way that I could watch it for free tonight I would. it was perfect.
6. I was at my little cousins 4th bday party and some lady asked me to hold her one year old and it sneezed on my face and farted at the same time. I must have handed it back to her soo fast. I kinda wanted to put it on the floor but didn’t. little kids are intense.
7. my fish needs some food. I’ve been feeding him shrimp but I’m out of that too now.
8. I just wanna be where you are, ain’t nothing wrong with dancing baby it’s so romantic.